• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I make customized pins of your beardie :)

BeardedPins

Bearded Dragon Egg
**Thread has been moved to the appropriate For Sale Section of the Forum**

Hello everyone! :)

I am making pins featuring pictures of your reptile (or whatever other pets you may have) and have set up an Etsy shop so you can get 5 pins for $6.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/119696799/20-reptile-pins

I am in my second year of university and have been paying my way without help or loans but I was recently laid off. Although I am looking for work now, it's hard to find a decent paying job as those generally require weeks of training which would cut into my studies. So I must find a way to get by until April when my 4 month break starts and I can work full-time again. It has been going well thus far making pins for bands and small businesses but I wanted to extend my services to you beardie lovers after my girlfriend asked me to make her pins featuring Nettle (my dragon).

I'd be happy to work with pictures you provide to turn them into some sweet pins.

Here are some I made of my beardie, Nettle, for my gf.

nettlepinssample_zps483a7866.jpg

Latest posts