• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I just think this is so funny

kathann

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
My beardie Humphrey just turned 4 months yesterday.
He does something, that I think is just so funny.
When he is in his habitat, he will franctically run from one end to the other and climb the walls. like he wants out. When he does this I let him out, and he roams around the room for a short while, then he goes to a certain area that he has picked out and lays down there and sleeps for the longest time. I think he would stay there all night, if I let him.
Last night while I was getting him to put him back in his home, he jumped out of my hand, and went right back to that same spot and laid right down.
All his favorite spot is, is a piece of cardboard, that I have tented to cover my tv and computer plugs.

kathann

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I know they have there favorite spots, but what I think is funny is how he goes crazy in his tank like he wants out to run around BUT instead of running around, he goes in that spot to sleep.

SouthernDissolution

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
My little Dillinger does this exact thing. Im glad you think its funny, I was starting to think something was wrong...He likes to run back and forth and then just ball up in a corner and pass out. Ive even seen him pass out standing up in the corner.

kathann

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I have seen Humphrey a few times, sleeping standing up in the corner of his tank ALL night also. Makes you wonder how they can do it ALL night.

Missy

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Gobi HAD a favorite spot..Until last night. My niece (finally) took home the TV we were holding for her mom that she didn't sell. He was let out last night, and of course, aimed right for his little hide away. The "look" on his face and the way he cut his eye at me, told me I WAS IN DEEP DOO-DOO!

tdrost

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Gobi HAD a favorite spot..Until last night. My niece (finally) took home the TV we were holding for her mom that she didn't sell. He was let out last night, and of course, aimed right for his little hide away. The "look" on his face and the way he cut his eye at me, told me I WAS IN DEEP DOO-DOO!
haha! we had cases of cola stacked in the corner of the dining room. the kids made quite the "stairway" when they realized Turt liked to climb on them. so up she would go and bask at the very top. well, I got the same "look" as the pile went down! apparantly one box to climb on was just Not enough.
Now she climbs up onto my cookbook shelf. I had to clear off the bottom shelf because there is either a dragon or a puppy sleeping on there!

Brianna

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
my dragon always passes out on the computer chair but every time i look at him before he goes asleep he straightens out and tries to look regal or kingley.I guess hes the knight and im the maiden :eek:

jynx stephens

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
lol my beardie's seem to love my shoulder. no joke they will be wide awake and roaming the tank all day perfectly fine and the moment i pick up my male iggy...bam.. he's out like a light in mid air so i just sit him on my shoulder and let him sleep while i walk around. later he'll wake up and look around like "where am i?"

Spikeithard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
nice OP.

I think what is cute about Orion, is when the lights go out and Im sitting on the couch watching TV, I can hear pitter patter of feet then I go over and its fast asleep along the top of my rock wall . so cute! It knows its bed time.

david1432

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
385131_197195030368064_100002327069147_446194_783354341_n.jpg

Latest posts