• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I have good feeling about this one

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
Okay as some knows my last bearded dragon did not make it his name was theseus:( one of my family members felt sad for me and came home and suprised me with a new beared dragon which i am really thankful for because i love them so much. My new bearded dragon i believe she is a girl because her head is smaller than it would be for a male. She has a really big appeitite and chases crickets down like crazy and i even got her to eats a least a bit or two of her veggies on her second day!! I have a lot of faith in her that she is going to do good. :)

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
icon_thumright-1.gif
to Family & Friends ...

Congrats!!!

FYI - Head size\shape is a highly unreliable method of even 'guessing' Sex.

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
oh really i did not know that. I got many books from anythink and the books said thats a way to do it. So should i put the tail back and looks for bumps?

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
oh really i did not know that. I got many books from anythink and the books said thats a way to do it. So should i put the tail back and looks for bumps?
Check the area by the vent. Your beardie might be a little small right now to tell, but you might see something... You can post pics of the area if you would like us to help you with that.

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
Haha i know he or she not sure yet keeps running around like crazy!! Do you know if repti worms are good for feeding? I looked into it today and saw they are high in calcuim and ill be saving money to if i get them. Also low in fat

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
There have been many recent threads on Reptiworms, Pheonix Worms & Calci Worms, which are all the same thing. Here is one of them.

http://www.beardeddragonforum.com/i...nix-worm-reptiworm-questions.5901/#post-58111

I have recently run across several instances about their ease of digestibility being not quite all what it is cracked up to be. I have run into a surprisingly high number of posts of personal experiences, by different people, on different forums about live reptiworms being found in their BDs poop. In the majority of these posts, husbandry & temps were not mentioned in detail, so that may have been part of the problems, but it is definitely something to consider & watch for.

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
Thanks so much that was very helpful to bad though it takes more to feed the BD since they are smaller but since i have a baby BD and its pretty small i have to say my BD is 4" ill measure later tonight will it be okay then? Like i ordered 150 today and its small/big enough for my BD to eat its not bigger then the space between my BD eyes. Also i didnt really see how much/many to feed my BD daily with them. I also go thinking maybe if i put the reptiworm with its veggies then i can get my BD to start eating his or hers veggies like that?

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
So glad you were able to get another BD! Such a cutie!!!! Can't wait to watch it grow. Let us know for sure when you find out what sex it is. We'd be happy to help you sex if you post pics of the underside of its raised tail like in the video if you're still unsure.

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
Okay!! Im going to wait until the new BD is more use to me or his/hers new home before i start doing things like that but will do!

Latest posts