• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I have a feeling Gotham is a female.

LTMets44

Hatchling Dragon
Like the title says, I think Gotham may be female but I have no idea. I have seen videos on how to sex them but I don't see anything (which is why I'm leaning towards female. I have some pictures (warning XXX pics) :D

Any opinions welcomed.

feAyv.jpg

spv9i.jpg

gilliesexotics

Super Moderator
Staff member
From your pics the dragon does look to be female. The thing is a male can hide his hemipenes really well and sometimes you have to manipulate the tail to get them to show.

LTMets44

Hatchling Dragon
Thank you. It really doesn't matter to me wheter Gotham is male or female, but I am curious.

On a side note, (s)he is a little under 9" now (Top of head to tip of tail)

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Somehow I don't think our beloved pets particularly give a hoot, one way or the other.

One of the definitions of 'Gotham'
an English village, proverbial for the foolishness of its inhabitants.
I know a fair number of females known for their foolishness -- lol

LTMets44

Hatchling Dragon
I know a fair number of females known for their foolishness -- lol

Haha then the name is fitting...lol

I actually named (him) after Gotham City in Batman.. But I think I already established that in the past. :cool:

Latest posts