• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I found a foundation.

Candybugs

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
We took in a dog from a homeless shelter and she's the sweetest girl ever. I keep having emergencies so haven't had the money to spay and chip her. She also had started to develop a fatty tumor on her chest. This Sam simon foundation did all of it for free yesterday. Spay tumor removed 1 tooth pulled shots chip and nails and removed a skin tag from her armpit. All for free. Everybody should ck the foundations in your area to see what's available and what they do. I always worried what if the dogs ever hurt their legs what would I do. They do amputations bladder surgeries for stones. They offer alot of major surgeries that could save an animal from being put down. Really good to know. It's worth checking your own area and surrounding areas to know what's there before an emergency. These people have surgery trucks that go all over Los angeles. Maggies doing great. It's day 3 of recovery and she's eating and walking around and playing with her pumpkin. I made a cone for her so she happy.
25c6b5694e93b714e3f921a5197b9c52.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts