• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I don’t know what’s wrong

BeardieLover<3

Juvenile Dragon
Ok so my beardie hasn’t pooped in like forever. Nor have they shed. I spray them and they don’t drink water. But they eat fine and run around to catch the food because I make then chase the roach of my finger. So it’s not like they are hurting I am just concerned

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Ok so my beardie hasn’t pooped in like forever. Nor have they shed. I spray them and they don’t drink water. But they eat fine and run around to catch the food because I make then chase the roach of my finger. So it’s not like they are hurting I am just concerned
How long is forever? Of its been longer than 2 weeks then id be a little worried.
watch that and lemme know if any of it helped :( , warm baths, tummy rubs, and fruits with lots of water content, in the meantime can you tell us what hes been eating ?, so maybe we can prevent this happening again…..

BeardieLover<3

Juvenile Dragon
How long is forever? Of its been longer than 2 weeks then id be a little worried.
watch that and lemme know if any of it helped :( , warm baths, tummy rubs, and fruits with lots of water content, in the meantime can you tell us what hes been eating ?, so maybe we can prevent this happening again…..
it has been more than 2 weeks and he isn’t even a year old. I feed Dubai roaches

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
it has been more than 2 weeks and he isn’t even a year old. I feed Dubai roaches
What do the dubias eat? He need more than just roaches, he needs other bugs too, most importantly Is he black bearding, or showing signs of stress (tank surfing, lethargy, eyes closed)

BeardieLover<3

Juvenile Dragon
What do the dubias eat? He need more than just roaches, he needs other bugs too, most importantly Is he black bearding, or showing signs of stress (tank surfing, lethargy, eyes closed)
They just each roach food. he isn’t doing any of that. That why I’m confused because I’d think he would be showing signs

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
They just each roach food. he isn’t doing any of that. That why I’m confused because I’d think he would be showing signs
That’s good at least, check his uvb it may need replacement, or his heat bulb needs to be hotter, if you dont already give the roaches fresh veggies as you would the dragon, that will help them be healthier for him, and will help with digestion :( idk what else you should do, maybe some others will comment their advice.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
The roaches need hydration --- feed water crystals or pellets - they should be fed at nite so when feeding he next day they are good and gut loaded -- make sure the salads are rinsed before serving that is the best way for the dragon to get hydration --- UVB and basking temps are EXTREMELY important for digestion --- you keep saying they and them do you have more than one dragon in a tank ??????????? NO coils for UVB and basking temps need to be taken w/ a digital probe thermometer NO stick ons please

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
The roaches need hydration --- feed water crystals or pellets - they should be fed at nite so when feeding he next day they are good and gut loaded -- make sure the salads are rinsed before serving that is the best way for the dragon to get hydration --- UVB and basking temps are EXTREMELY important for digestion --- you keep saying they and them do you have more than one dragon in a tank ??????????? NO coils for UVB and basking temps need to be taken w/ a digital probe thermometer NO stick ons please
OP has one beardy, they’re explaining their beardy as “they” “them” because they don’t know its gender? Idk…

BeardieLover<3

Juvenile Dragon
Basking is about 110, is that too hot. They barely ever bask their tummy
Yes that is correct I don’t know the gender. I do feed the roaches water crystals.

Latest posts