• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I can't decide help asap!

ilovelizards

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I can't decide whitch one I want maby you guys can help we want one with lots of orange color. here are pictures.

005-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

Brett

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
its hard to tell there true color potential at that age but if i had to chose id go with the first one.

ilovelizards

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
From someone on cl but aside from u basic care monittoring&vet checks as far as right now it dosent. Seem like a super hard rescue.I will know later wwhen I go get them.

Exile Skimmer

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
the bottom picture looks like it has has more orange color on the head and not as dark as the other but i since your getting both it doesnt matter those cages are super nasty. . . the glass doesnt look like it has been cleaned ever so i would def get them checked out but congrats on the new little ones. . . .

ilovelizards

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
SAM_0010.jpg
[/IMG]my babies out in the sun (pic takeing afew weeks ago) ive now had them 2-3 months.

silverado991

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
the second one looks line it has a spunky personality the other looks depressed dont blame them with that cage and the dirt it has

Latest posts