• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Humidity

Knight98

Juvenile Dragon
I have recently got a bearded dragon. 36x18x18 wooden viv. Temps are fine 28celcius in cooler side upto 40c in basking. Using a infrared thermometer to test this. Just really struggling with humidity its getting out of control.
Any tips?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 13

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello, I'd suggest trying to get more airflow and maybe get a dehumidifier. Also what is the substrate you are using?

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I would not suggest misting down the substrate as that will increase the humidity. Also what bulbs are you using?

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I don’t mist it
Oh I am sorry I just saw the spray bottle and thought that you missed it it because the instructions on the substrate normally tell you to. Your lights look good although I've never seen those brands before. I'm very surprised that your humidity is high even with a dehumidifier and I'm kind of at a loss on what would be causing it. I would just keep trying to get airflow.

Knight98

Juvenile Dragon
Oh I am sorry I just saw the spray bottle and thought that you missed it it because the instructions on the substrate normally tell you to. Your lights look good although I've never seen those brands before. I'm very surprised that your humidity is high even with a dehumidifier and I'm kind of at a loss on what would be causing it. I would just keep trying to get airflow.
Replaced a panel of glass with a piece of mesh looks wicked

Latest posts