• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Kelss

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey

so it has been a week and I have noticed the humidity and increased at night to 56% nearly!
I have been taking his water bowl out at night but it remains the same.
I am using a exotic Vivarium which has three little vents. (Will upload a photo).

I have just purchased the terra fans set(will attach photo).
Im just a little confused on how I should install them into a wooden Vivarium? Like do I need to cut out a space in the wood and if so where is best placement? The set comes with two fans, one pushing air in and the other out.
Thanks a lot me and Simba appreciate it ❤️

Attachments

• 1F8C7F3D-4119-4003-9DBB-B63247B2CDF5.jpeg
    1F8C7F3D-4119-4003-9DBB-B63247B2CDF5.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 12
  • B9BB5402-5C05-4768-A1F2-678806816EAA.jpeg
    B9BB5402-5C05-4768-A1F2-678806816EAA.jpeg
    17.9 KB · Views: 11
  • FF94EC19-E1E4-4F58-A89D-7A7196DF3A07.jpeg
    FF94EC19-E1E4-4F58-A89D-7A7196DF3A07.jpeg
    55.5 KB · Views: 14

averyhanna_

Bearded Dragon Veteran
i’m not entirely sure on the fan. @Silver dragons may know more. but you can try taking the water out for longer periods of time. my dragon won’t drink out of his water bowl, only his bath and if i drip on him. so his water bowl isn’t always full to help with humidity. maybe try that? good luck!

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey

so it has been a week and I have noticed the humidity and increased at night to 56% nearly!
I have been taking his water bowl out at night but it remains the same.
I am using a exotic Vivarium which has three little vents. (Will upload a photo).

I have just purchased the terra fans set(will attach photo).
Im just a little confused on how I should install them into a wooden Vivarium? Like do I need to cut out a space in the wood and if so where is best placement? The set comes with two fans, one pushing air in and the other out.
Thanks a lot me and Simba appreciate it ❤
Is their any vents at all on that tank --- 56% is ok you dont want it above 70% -- where do you have the hygrometer it should be on the back wall of the tank

Knight98

Juvenile Dragon
I used to have the same problem until I got more ventilation. I swap the glass to a piece of mesh very offered depending on humidity

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 10

Latest posts