• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Huge question needs answer soon as possible

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
So my autumn was in brumation and just got up and moved to a new spot I get cage and is awake now but by this time it's her bed time should I make it day or follow her normal schedule

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Leave her be & see if she is active tomorrow or goes back to sleep. If she is active, go back to your regular lighting schedule, give her a warm soak & offer her some food.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Your Welcome.gif

Pat B

Super Moderator
How long has your Autumn been in brumation? My Spike is now going on 6 weeks and shows no sign of waking up. He was in his hammock and one side fell off. All he did was move to the other side of the tank, put his nose in the corner and went right back to sleep!!

Jesse omg it's me

Juvenile Dragon
she has been in brumation for about 6-8 weeks i honestly i have no idea how long now i lost track...she is still in brumation she went back hopefully she will wake up soon i miss spending time with her!!

Pat B

Super Moderator
I know what you mean about missing her....sounds like Autumn and Spike have been sleeping about the same amount of time. Spike sort of woke up but it wasn't for very long. Good luck....I will let you know when Spike wakes up. :rolleyes:

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Germ! Germ! Germ! What shall we do with you? These pics are so funny! :) LOL! Merry Xmas!

Latest posts