• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How to torment a kiten

MisterD83

Juvenile Dragon
step 1) get kitten
IMAG0020.jpg

step2) get bearded dragons and enclosure
IMAG0039.jpg

step 3) sitback and enjoy
IMAG0045.jpg
IMAG0044.jpg

MisterD83

Juvenile Dragon
They all are extremely active and a joy to watch. I find it hilarious the kitten (Kanra) can be playing with a toy in the living room, and hears one of the beardies moving instantly stops playing runs to the tank almost knocking her self out stopping and the moving beardie just stands there with out flinching, laughing in my opinion.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
My 11 year old "kitten" loves my beardies. She got a lion cut a few weekends ago and she is a lot more active. We have a wire shelving unit with our 2 40 gallon tanks on it. The lid to the tank on the top shelf is probably 6.5 feet up and the other morning I found the cat at the very top! I have no idea how she got up there!

MisterD83

Juvenile Dragon
Kanra, my kitten, can easily jump 5 foot at 6 months old. I swear there are springs replacing some muscles somewhere, but she is happy when she isn't in trouble. Which reminds me, How do I replace the screen in the terrarium lids? mine is pushed out in a 4 inch section near the front center.

maxxdout

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Probably need a new top. Or you could rig it up and "sew" the broke section around the plastic edge of your top with some heavy duty thread or fishing line??? Lol I might not be the best response you get! Lol ;)

MisterD83

Juvenile Dragon
You are the first with a good idea.

I was originally thinking of making a wood frame with a wire mesh, wire screen or chicken wire, that would fit tight to the top of the tank holding the mesh in place with outdoor staples.

Derek

Latest posts