• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How often to feed

Slcburm

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have read a few different care sheets with just as many answers. I have a brand new Beardie, im a new owner as well. I have read to feed him greens everyday and live food (crickets, roaches) with greens every other day. What do most people here do. The owner I rescued him from believes he is 4 or 5. You can see a pic of him in the introduction thread.

thanks again

SLC

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Yours is older, so live food is only necessary every 3-4 days. Greens every day.

Slcburm

Bearded Dragon Egg
ok great. I went and bought collard greens and arugula today for his greens and will feed him live this weekend. He seems to feel at home which makes me feel good

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I have no idea what arugula is though! One more of those weird plants you never would have heard the name of if it weren't for being a beardie owner.

Latest posts