• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How many little ghosts and gobblins did everyone see tonight?

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
So how many trick or treaters did you all have tonight? We live on one end of town with fewer houses so we saw about 30 which I thought was pretty good for our culdasac area (last year we had 21 or 22). Saw some really cute little ones tonight! And of course, a few older teens who were probably a little old for trick or treat, but they were having fun.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i cant count how many kids came by the house. 15 or so fairies 20ish varius superheroes some witches and vampires two michael myers 1 jason couple of ghosts and so on. and the cutest outfits of the hole night was a group of kid marines it was the cutest thing ever. 7-10 year olds dressed up in mini marine BDUs it was awesome lol.

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Too funny! They had to be cute. We had the assorted characters too. One really cute kid, about a year old, maybe slightly older, was in an elmo suit, he was a doll!

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Brian, I would have loved to see that!! We seen 0 :( But then again we don't have any neighbors!! ::) 40 bucks in candy! WTH

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Look at it this way Lance, you have treats for lunches for a couple weeks! I hope you bought good candy since you'll be the one left eating it! LOL

TheVirus

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I didn't hand out candy. I was too busy trick or treating. Theres tons of trick or treaters where I live. The streets get packed. I had a lot of fun. My son and I went in to a haunted house. It was cool. Instead of scary monsters and such it was a crazy cult. We went room to room watching what the cult does to disobeying members. My son was terrified!

Twobeardieguy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
DragonMom said:
Look at it this way Lance, you have treats for lunches for a couple weeks! I hope you bought good candy since you'll be the one left eating it! LOL

nope no candy for me!! Gotta watch the waist line!

And Tim I bet that was fun and funny!! ;) :D

Latest posts