• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

how many hours do you work a week total (at jobs not home stuff lol)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Not including time you spend with your family and friends and most importantly your beardies

But how many hours do you work for "the man" a week?

I just realized i work 75-80 hours between both jobs a week.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
40-50 at the store... I tend to come in early and slip in some tasks before the clock is hit ;)
Janie

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
looks like the majority of people that answer this are going to be over the 40 hour work week. Anyone know where that went? I could have sworn that was considered full time at one point lol.

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I work about 55 to 60 hours a week... I teach preschool, so I get to work from home well sort of we added on an addition to our house for the preschool. As for the 40 hour week, well those were the good old days....

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I know right. Back before i got a promotion (by position not pay gotta love how the military does that) i was working 8am to 4 pm. Went to Iraq and came back to a much more highly positioned job. And now i work like 630 am to 430 pm or later. Plus a second job that im about to ditch cause i cant take it.

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
well I only get paid for 40 hours,,,,but it was explained to me when you are a manager 10 to 11 per day is expected of you !

got to love salary work !!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think it goes without saying that the more money you make and the higher up you are, it requires more than 40 hours a week..

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I think I missed the boat than or I have sucker written on my forehead. I'm not high up or paid more and I still work more than 40 hours...hahaha ::) Oh well at least I'm doing something I love...I'm sure that not true everywhere.....

xurheart2lie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I work 40 hrs, but im part of an union.. when im not working for the man im in school full time.. so technically i work my ass off ;-)

Latest posts