• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How long have you owned dragons?

jessicap

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Just wondering how long you have owned dragons and how old is or was your oldest dragon?

I am very new to bearded dragons. I got my first one this past June, his name was Izzy. Per previous owner they thought he was about 5yrs old . I had him 3 mo before he passed.... very sad day. He was an awesome dragon that had a hard life... he was thin and missing almost all of his toes when I got him, but had put on weight and was looking great, so his death was very unexpected.

I now have a baby, who I am finding is about 1/2 the size he should be but is plumping up, eating well and hopefully will take off on the growth chart soon. He also has had a hard start to life, being almost eaten by another dragon. He was born Aug 20th. I have had him 2 weeks now and he is doing awesome. He has really settled in nicely. I am hoping to have many years of fun with him.

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
got mine on auguest 7th and he was born on july 28 th his name is Jessie, he is now 19 weeks old he weighs 44g and 10 inches long he is the only one we have
044.jpg

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
3 1/2 yrs, still fairly new 2 the game.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My 1st BD got me in 2002 & he is still alive & very healthy, keeping my niece now. The oldest one of the 4 keeping me now is 7, just about 8.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Our girls are both 2-2 and 1/2. If you count the hatchlings, they're 1 day and about 20 minutes... rest yet to be determined. I got Castiel when she was around 6months. We'll guess...

Wellovelizards

Hatchling Dragon
We got our Lia 12 days ago. We were told she is about 4 years old...now she has us wrapped around her little finger. I would have bet a million dollars as recently as 2 weeks ago that I would never like a reptile of any kind. I agreed to her for my kids, they love anything that breathes. She is really my baby though. We talk everyday...who woulda thunk it??

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Got my first dragon on the 11th of this month, so one week and two days. All new to the dragon world, my little guy is just awesome.

Can't wait for him to grow up big and stronge

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Got my first dragon on the 11th of this month, so one week and two days. All new to the dragon world, my little guy is just awesome.

Can't wait for him to grow up big and stronge
They grow so fast! Don't wish for them to grow up any faster, or you'll have a bean stalk in your back yard to go with it to giant land where all the giant beardies go... Okay, I need to start getting more sleep at night.

Latest posts