• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How is Apollo doing?

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey Tom
How's Apollo doing? We haven't heard an update from you lately. And how are Babb's new babies?
Any new pics? ;D

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey,
Apollo is still hanging on. He is still asleep most of the day but He is slowly putting weight on. He isnt eating on His own yet and I am finnishing His last round of parasite meds this week.
I am off tomorrow so I plan on updating the site and putting up baby pics.

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sounds like most of the worst is over. Glad to hear he is gaining some weight! Keep it up Tom, with all your efforts I think Apollo will be back to his old self soon. Can't wait to see the new pics!

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Myself Im not convinced He is out of the woods. Call it a gut feeling. IF He does make it He is retired. Im not going to breed Him anymore. I dont like this decission, but I think it will be best for Him.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Fingers crossed that Apollo will respond well to his treatment. I'm sure this is exhausting for you. Hang in there and keep up the great work.

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Retiring him may be for the best, thats a tough choice but I think your right, he doesn't need the stress. My fingers still crossed and in my thoughts! Keep it up Tom, We're all thinking of you!

Latest posts