• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

How active should she be?

Wellovelizards

Hatchling Dragon
Miss Lia is probably fine..but I worry. She moves around, eats but is not nearly as active as I read about others on here. Should I be worried?

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
They become less active as they age, it's not a worry unless they are exhibiting some other strange behaviors :) She's 4 and the only beardie in the family, right?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sometimes it's an event if my older ones turn their head ;). The majority of what you are reading about the active ones are much younger BDs, mostly juveniles. Miss Lia sounds quite normal to me :D & am glad she is doing better. Glad to have been of help.

I'm not as active as I was 20-40 years ago, either.
graphics-laughing-867787.gif

Wellovelizards

Hatchling Dragon
That is so true....she just had some floor time and was very curious. Thank you so much for being there for all of us anxious new beardie families. U r a wealth of knowledge...all just trial and error since 2002? When u git selected by your first one or lots of research?
Either way it's amazing

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
all just trial and error since 2002? When u git selected by your first one or lots of research?
A lot of both, made some mistakes along the way. Didn't have access to the internet or other help, other than books & common sense until '07.

Latest posts