• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Housing together?

czuber

Bearded Dragon Egg
How long can they be housed together? I have two babies I guess and won't find out he sex until I get home since I saw the video posted on here.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They shouldn't be period. The pictures in the Video & link previously posted on your intro thread speak for themselves, they are a danger to each other at any age as the pics depict & the info describes.

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
the ONLY time that two dragons should be in the same tank is for mating and you have to watch them to make sure they are ok. once the deed is done you remove the female.

this is the only time any two bearded dragons should ever under any circumstance be put into the same tank. dont care what any pet store tells you or any "reptile expert" says.

Germ has been doing this for years and knows his stuff, while i have only been a member here a short while i have learned from him and give him a great deal of respect, if he tells you somthing about bearded dragons its best to listen.

ThDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
haha, and now let us read from the the book of Germ, and Germ said "low unto the who posseses two dragons in one houseing. for unto them pain and death surly awaits"

i kid

czuber

Bearded Dragon Egg
the ONLY time that two dragons should be in the same tank is for mating and you have to watch them to make sure they are ok. once the deed is done you remove the female.

this is the only time any two bearded dragons should ever under any circumstance be put into the same tank. dont care what any pet store tells you or any "reptile expert" says.

Germ has been doing this for years and knows his stuff, while i have only been a member here a short while i have learned from him and give him a great deal of respect, if he tells you somthing about bearded dragons its best to listen.

Thanks for reiterating what had already been said. But, I got it the first time

Latest posts