• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Holidays with Beardies

Millo Blinky Puff

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi all. I just had a quick question about if it is ok to take a Bearded dragon on holidays? We have a holiday house 3 hours away in a small country town that literally is in the middle of nowhere and I was wondering if when the bearded dragon is older (fully grown), if we have a cheap terrarium over there and keep the same routines and things, it is ok to take our bearded dragon with us and make sure it doesn't get outside!! I don't want to stress him out but I was thinking if we go up there for a few weeks for the first time so it isn't too quick moving, he will get used to going up there. Let me know if you think it is ok and if so, what we will need to do to help make the adapting process easy!! Thanks for all of your support here!!

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi all. I just had a quick question about if it is ok to take a Bearded dragon on holidays? We have a holiday house 3 hours away in a small country town that literally is in the middle of nowhere and I was wondering if when the bearded dragon is older (fully grown), if we have a cheap terrarium over there and keep the same routines and things, it is ok to take our bearded dragon with us and make sure it doesn't get outside!! I don't want to stress him out but I was thinking if we go up there for a few weeks for the first time so it isn't too quick moving, he will get used to going up there. Let me know if you think it is ok and if so, what we will need to do to help make the adapting process easy!! Thanks for all of your support here!!
Anytime you move a dragon they go thru relocation stress -- its ok to take them but be aware he may not eat or not very much when moved -

Millo Blinky Puff

Bearded Dragon Egg
Anytime you move a dragon they go thru relocation stress -- its ok to take them but be aware he may not eat or not very much when moved -
Ok thanks for your time and effort. That is super helpful and I am sure will contain some stress of my bearded dragon stops eating!

Latest posts