• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hip hip hurray for our Mod/Owners !

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just wanted to post this... Thanks Renee ( and hubby...) for creating this free thinking forum... Thanks just isn't enough for what you have offered us.
Thank You !
Janie

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
free thought.............Janie..........is that like free love? lol............sorry that's the hippy talkin

I'm with her..........Thanks ya'll

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i agree with the wonderful janie and gina! this forum is easily one of my favorites

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol I can remember those 60's, too Gina ;)
we un's isn't old.. we un's is ...vintage ;)
Janie
Thank You !!!!!!!!!!!!!! just to make sure you realize how much I appreciate you all here.... and I do spend the majority of my time here now... just... better all around. ;)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks, Janie and company. I'm glad you have found us and that you have stuck around to help our members out. The forum has shaped up quite nice. I'm proud of what we have accomplished in such a short time.

It's refreshing to see such open mindedness on a forum coupled with civilized debates and challenges. My plans are to continue ensuring this mentality sticks as the forum continues to grow. We've had a couple of strong willed members, but in time, they have come around and have made changes for the better. ;D

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It's refreshing to see such open mindedness on a forum coupled with civilized debates and challenges. My plans are to continue ensuring this mentality sticks as the forum continues to grow.

I seriously have to acknowledge that. Of all the different forums i belong to, none have the open minded mentality of this one. As always ladies and gentlemen............it is a pleasure. But this forum has given us an opportunity to open up our minds a little further.

I've either known, known of, or watched several of you for some time. In that time, I knew some of your practices were outside the recommended norm, as are some of mine. It is nice to be able to speak about differences in our keeping, our husbandry and our opinions with people that actually know how to talk and think for themselves. I for one, definately hope this continues.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
wait a second

:eek: we have made this into a hippie free love type forum ::)
lol just kidding i love it here why else would i be on it sooooo much lol

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm not sure he is old in years enough, Gina to appreciate.. the Hippie thang... lol
Sorry, Bri... but it's the Truth ! (smootch smootch).
Janie

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Renee
My thanks as well, I have learned something very valuable the last couple of days here, there is something very unique here. The forum you have created is very open minded and it's truly a place to share, discuss,debate and ultimately learn and I greatly appreciate what you've done here. Alot of that also has to do with the quality of the members here and I hope that others will join with this same open and honest attitude. "Cheering and Clapping" Take a bow Renee and hubby! ;D

Latest posts