• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hiding Tunnel

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
I think my beardie is broken, she has a hiding tunnel to use if she want's privacy. Instead of hiding under it, the lays on top of it, she mainly just sleeps there and sometimes watches me do online school (It's next to my bed).

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
Nope, she plops down right on top of her tunnel, I know she can fit in her hide out, but apparently it must be some very comfy wood to sleep on.

N W

Juvenile Dragon
Has she always done it that way?

I have no idea, we've only had ours a couple months and she sleeps in her cage.

Nero

Juvenile Dragon
Beardie Club
For the first few weeks she slept in it, then she would either sleep in or out, and now she only sleeps out. She seems happy with it, so I never messed with her sleeping situation.

N W

Juvenile Dragon
Haha, I just noticed my keyboard wrote cage instead of cave.

Maybe she just feels really secure and doesn't have the need to hide now that she's older?

Latest posts