• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi To All Dragon Lovers

cra

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
We are a family of 5. 3 Children ages 10 years, 9 years and 3 years old. Our 10 & 9 year asked Santa for a dragon for Christmas. So Christmas morning our children will be getting a very wonderful surprise. I have been keep in the baby at work to keep it hiden till Christmas. Worked out good because I work at a veterinary clinic. My co-workers just fell in love with him too. Well not sure if him or her yet too little yet to have sexed I will was told. If anyone has some advise to give to start out with we are all open to things that we haven't learn yet!!!!
Looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning more about our new family member.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome to our forum! Congrats on your baby. Can't wait to hear about the kids' reactions when they see him.

Here is a link to our basic caresheet. It lists the basics - lighting, temps, food and housing.
Bearded Dragon Care

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
And instead of crickets for your main feeders... try Dubia roaches...
If you are west coast....www.aaronpauling.com
If you are east coast....www.theroachguy.com

in between ? well who ever you are closer to try them :)
You won't regret using roaches as your staple insect feeder...
Janie-roach Queen

Latest posts