• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hi to all beardie lovers

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hi, im a noob to the forum but not to beardies i have been a member on rfuk for a while but been havin loads of probs with not bein able to post up etc so i had a look for a forum for beardies and here i am. i have 2 beardies spike and sunshine and a black lined plated lizzard called lenard missis named them i will post up pics of the beardies when i work out how to lol, im looking into starting breeding my beardies in the summer and will need some info on it if possible on how to incubate etc the usual.
i have 3x4 foot tanks one of which was a old fish tank converted to be a viv one that used to be a bed box converted to be a viv and one not set up yet i hope ill be able to get to know you all and help others in their quest to being a beardie owner
thanks for reading my thread and merry xmas to all
paul

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
thanks for your replies, how do i post up pics on here cant find a link to do so
thanks
paul

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Paul, go to www.photobucket.com... open a free account, and download your pictures there... This is now your album. Once you have that done, then using the last code under a photo (URL) you can highlight, copy, and paste that code here in a thread... Then we'll all see your "darlins" and appropriately ooooh and aaaah over em ;)
Janie
Have you thought about a non stinking, non chirping feeder ? Dubia Roaches...
just a thought ;) *grins*

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ohhhh ! what precious faces ! Spike looks to be saying... " so is this all I get ?" and Sunshine is going "la la la la" Singing to her favorite song !
Okay... so I have an imagination.. sue me ;)
Janie

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
sunshine is bright yellow with two red stripes down her back the pick doesnt do her justice really shes beautiful she was about to attack a cricket in that pic
spike is just gready eat everythin in sight and loves his baths in his water bowl and in the bath when he has a good swim

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol...I've got the same kind of dragons ! Hungry, greedy.. and beautiful !
Janie ;)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, Paul and welcome. Glad to have you aboard. Great looking dragons. Can't wait to hear about your tales with them.

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
;Dthanks for all the replies peeps, i hope you all have a great xmas ;D

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
What beautiful Beardies you have! I wish my camera took pictures faster - I totally want an 'action shot' like that =)

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hi and thanks for the welcome i took the pics with my phone shea greedy little blighter so is quite easy to catch her doing that lol

Latest posts