• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi i need some help no veg/fruit and no water

fastesi

Bearded Dragon Egg
I i put everyday a lots of veg and dish water i spray every day with wather my dragons and i give to them once a week a bath i tried different ways about veg shakking try give by hand mealworms on top ohh i don't know i lots of ways but any way solves my problem i leave a picture to show what a give to them everyday ....

This dish have strawberry , kiwi, mango, carrot, spring greens and spinach.
535412_262863060468325_100002338984389_561199_2046738069_n.jpg

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

fastesi

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thanks about they live together they are very friendly when shes is pregnat is the case now he don't stress her now he rest in her back looool during the season to get pregnat he don t leave her but they look lovely together i never see bits.......About the food i give today with fruit to try but continue the same so if someone have some trick to tell me i aprecciate....

Latest posts