• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hi guys was wonderinf if anyones giving awayfree beardys

Leo&Betsy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
if you guys are im located in cape coral fl and would pay for shipping cost if not sow far ill pick up babys,adults,juvinilees doesnt matter mostly looking for females but would take any of them even a rescue ty.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Leo,
I have to ask, and im sorry if this seems rude. Are you looking to pick up breeding stock from rescues and give aways??
If and I say IF you are that certainly isnt a responsible course of action in regards to the health of the animals you produce, and own.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Leo,
I have to ask, and im sorry if this seems rude. Are you looking to pick up breeding stock from rescues and give aways??
If and I say IF you are that certainly isnt a responsible course of action in regards to the health of the animals you produce, and own.

Thats the way I'm reading it also.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Anyone can breed them but to do it right is a whole different thing. And free or rescued dragons are not the way .I do think that some rescues can breed but they must have a clean bill of health. We invested a great deal of money into our setups and dragons and we are a small time breeder.

Leo&Betsy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
the rescues i just want as pets i like beardies i dont wanna use any rescues for breedeing just for pets im adopting a son soon and have 2 dashound male and female 4 cockatiels and my 4 other beardys and take care of all my animals i just love beardies there fun to watch and breeding wise is just a new hobby and have my hopefully soon pair as shown on my post i just need 1 more female at least sow i could give my wife beardy a rest i have petshop asking me for baby beardies now for over 1 year and i have not even thought about it till now and since its my wife beardies first time and my males first time i no that it could be really stressfull on her sow i no some of the thing i already pick up and incubator gotta buy god i forget the name of that thingto kick humidity up on the eggs i thinks its pirolite or spirolte something like that lol temps should not exeed more then 85 f and humid around 70 to 75 no more but um thats basically it i wanna try to get into rescue/breeding my none rescue lizard but thanks for the concern guys thats why where all here to learn and to teach 8).hope that answer all your questions.

Bill

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
the rescues i just want as pets i like beardies i dont wanna use any rescues for breedeing just for pets im adopting a son soon and have 2 dashound male and female 4 cockatiels and my 4 other beardys and take care of all my animals i just love beardies there fun to watch and breeding wise is just a new hobby and have my hopefully soon pair as shown on my post i just need 1 more female at least sow i could give my wife beardy a rest i have petshop asking me for baby beardies now for over 1 year and i have not even thought about it till now and since its my wife beardies first time and my males first time i no that it could be really stressfull on her sow i no some of the thing i already pick up and incubator gotta buy god i forget the name of that thingto kick humidity up on the eggs i thinks its pirolite or spirolte something like that lol temps should not exeed more then 85 f and humid around 70 to 75 no more but um thats basically it i wanna try to get into rescue/breeding my none rescue lizard but thanks for the concern guys thats why where all here to learn and to teach 8).hope that answer all your questions.

That’s great I hope you have a lot of fun sharing the experience with your new son if there is anything I can do to help please feel free to PM me or email.

Latest posts