• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi, from Sparta and Jess

Jessica

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello, my name is Jess. I'm not sure if I am doing this introductions thing correctly. Anyways, I have a 3 month old Sandfire Bearded Dragon named Sparta. He is one the the best things that has ever come into my life. Ever since I was around ten years of age I wanted a bearded dragon. I am now 21 and am the proud owner of one.
He is the coolest pet, I have ever had. His personality shines brightly, and his curiosity and egotistical side make me smile. I also love holding him, watching him eat and do anything else bearded dragons do. He is my baby always and forever.

I will be posting pictures, most of them are not up to date, I have had him for a month now.

Attachments

• I_am_Home1.jpg
    I_am_Home1.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 24

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome, Jessica! Sparta looks real happy in that photo! Can't wait to see more of him!

Jessica

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thank you :D
I will try and post more pictures once I get a good camera.
That picture was taken when I first brought him home.

Latest posts