• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi everyone! Need a little info!

Yunker

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have kept reptiles for years, mostly ball python and chameleons. My first dragon and he was a rescue. Eating all vegetables and dubi he wants but in a schedule. Lights and all basking are great. Healthy boy but in my interest I would like to know what morph or whatever he is “other than a bearded dragon” he is male and very affectionate. Please if you can identify his more specific calling I would love it. Has black nails as well.

Attachments

• IMG_1228.jpeg
    IMG_1228.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1227.jpeg
    IMG_1227.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1229.jpeg
    IMG_1229.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 9

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have kept reptiles for years, mostly ball python and chameleons. My first dragon and he was a rescue. Eating all vegetables and dubi he wants but in a schedule. Lights and all basking are great. Healthy boy but in my interest I would like to know what morph or whatever he is “other than a bearded dragon” he is male and very affectionate. Please if you can identify his more specific calling I would love it. Has black nails as well.
I can't help you - maybe I can find someone who can-

xp29

Bearded Dragon Egg
Your dragon is a very pretty witblits or wero with a good color saturation. I'm guessing one parent was a visual witblits/wero in a standard color and the other was het for witblits/wero but with a lot of color. Both witblits and wero are recessive genes and it take both parents carrying it for it to be displayed visually. As a general rule you shouldn't breed two visual witblits/weros together, that is why i say one is probably het. Both parents could be het as far as that goes. (Thats the safest pairing)

Latest posts