• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi Everybody

Kalos_The_Beardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi everybody, my name is Kyle, and here in the next 2-3 weeks I will be getting my first Beardie. The one I am planning on getting is an orange female that is 50% positive for Het for both Hypo and Translucent genes. We are still creating the Vivarium and we still have a bunch of questions so thats why I joined. We are going to use a tempoary viv that is a 20 Gallon tall. The one we are going to buld will be a 4x2x2 feet. Below is a picture of her that we got from the breeder. Another thing I meant to add is that this isnt her full color being as she is shedding right now, but the colors will be closer to that at the start of her tail. ENJOY!!

100_1245.jpg

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey, Kyle & Welcome 2 the forum. We're ready for any & all questions that will help you get your dragon settled in 2 her new home.

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and Welcome, Kyle! Thanks for joining the forum! That's a beautiful dragon!

Latest posts