• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi all!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, my name is Aleena from Utah. Obviously just joined and wanted to introduce my babies. I have a Citrine female named Castiel, she's recently laid two clutches and we're expecting them to hatch any day now. The daddy is a beardie by the name of Gabriel. Cleopatra is our Italian Leatherback. (She desperately needs a boyfriend if anyone knows where I can find her a good Italian Leatherback male!) We've had Castiel the longest, since she was a baby, and she has thrived! Perhaps a little chunky. I hope to get to know some of you and swap stories about my favorite pets!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi Aleena,

WelcomeToTheForums.jpg

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you, Germ and Josh! I appreciate the warm welcome :).

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
LOL Absolutely! We decided to go with Angel names when they were young (with one misshap) since we had no idea if they were male or female and we are both avid Supernatural fans :D. Of course, Gabriel was Misty until he dropped unsuspectingly and we realized he was male. Cleopatra is the only one we bought at a year old so we were sure she was female, and she was already named.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome 2 the BD Forum. My girlfriend got me watching Supernatural, started with season 1 a few weeks ago & its been a marathon since to catch up.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you, drgnfly2265 and Jp :). @ Jp : I finally got my husband into Supernatural and it was a fun few months of marathons catching up. I snagged him with the monster movie episode, it was totally up his alley.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you, drgnfly2265 and Jp :). @ Jp : I finally got my husband into Supernatural and it was a fun few months of marathons catching up. I snagged him with the monster movie episode, it was totally up his alley.
It's a pretty good show, I like the Impala.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We named one of our baby dragons Krypke, I think it's one of the directors/producers of the show.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
We named one of our baby dragons Krypke, I think it's one of the directors/producers of the show.
That's an awesome name for a dragon :). More of my husband's forte to pay attention to who directed/produced/wrote though. The Impala is sweet. Sad that they've pretty much had to ditch her in the new season.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's an awesome name for a dragon :). More of my husband's forte to pay attention to who directed/produced/wrote though. The Impala is sweet. Sad that they've pretty much had to ditch her in the new season.
Nooooooooooooooooo! They can't ditch the car! I haven't caught up yet, don't even know what season we're on, it's turned into one long @$$ episode.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Nooooooooooooooooo! They can't ditch the car! I haven't caught up yet, don't even know what season we're on, it's turned into one long @$$ episode.
They might get it back, you never know. They still have it, they're just unable to drive it. I won't spoil it for you any more! Sorry!

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They might get it back, you never know. They still have it, they're just unable to drive it. I won't spoil it for you any more! Sorry!
Don't sweat it, it's all good. Actually, I remember a black Charger now that they're pushin around.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Just realizing I actually only posted my screen name in here because someone had already taken my name as a screen name and didn't want to confuse anything. In case anyone cares, my real name is Tammy :D.

Latest posts