• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hi all I'm back:)

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Hello everyone one :)
Although I have been on this site for a while il haven't been on recently so il introduce myself again so I get to know anyone i dnt already :) so my names Penny I'm 23 and am a proud mum of two beautiful children Harley and Phoebe and two beautiful beardies called Diego who is around 1yr n 4 months. And Boris who is around 1yr n 8 months :) I cudnt imagine my life without my beardies I luv them so so much :)

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Missed you! Welcome back again!

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Hehe thanks :) here to stay now :) so..... What have I missed out on while I've bin gone?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Well we have so many new members here and if you haven't noticed...a brand new super moderator :)

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
No I didn't notice forgive me :oops: oh wow congratulations to u :) I just wanted to know wen do beardies..... I'm not sure how to put it shud I say in heat? It it a particular time of the yr? And r there any signs to tell if they in heat?

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you. Both my male and female are in brumation right now but we may not I think my male is in heat all the time. At least he thinks he needs to be. The female is a retired breeder - I don't know if she actually has a cycle or if she's just always receptive. Maybe that's why she was a breeder.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
No I didn't notice forgive me :oops: oh wow congratulations to u :) I just wanted to know wen do beardies..... I'm not sure how to put it shud I say in heat? It it a particular time of the yr? And r there any signs to tell if they in heat?

Just realized I never answered your question! I don't know if there is a particular time they are in heat. A few months back I had Dexter on the floor and put Luci down and right away he started to head bob hard (which he's never done) and then he charged her and jumped on her back. He did that a few times but each time I caught him before he could do anything. He would also push up on his front legs and put his head up to make himself look taller, it was real cute. He had just turned 1. Now he can sit on the back of the chair and Dexter can sit on the couch and he sees her but doesn't try to get at her. I can also show him Dexter while he's in his tank and he doesn't try anything. So maybe it's a fall thing but I'm not taking chances.

PsycoMenace

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Welcome back, It is nice to meet yah. I am a proud new owner of a lil guy. And love him sooo much. Wish I got one of these long ago. Thinking about getting another one.

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Like Elemental Dragon Lord says : welcome to your new addiction. Nobody can have just one

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Congratulations psycomenace on ur newbie baby Yeh beardie r addictive very addictive :)

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Hey guys!! I just got a beardie yesterday for myself and five year old!! :) I have researched But still will have tons of questions!! Just wanted to say hi!
Hi to u and ur beardie and welcome to bdf. does ur little one have a name?

Bran4

Bearded Dragon Egg
Not yet!!! We can't decide on one! Plus I have no idea if it's male or female and I think it's to little to tell!!!

Latest posts