• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

HEY GUYS!

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Okay so for the past half hour, I've been trying to post pics. They're too large! Can someone help me, I mean tell me how to get some pictures on here? :p THANKS! And by the way, my name is Melissa. :)

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hi and welcome to the forum, to upload your pics get yourself a photobucket account free of charge obviously or similar upload your pics to there then copy and paste link code onto here photobucket automaticly resizes your pics for you hope this helps
cant wait to see the pics

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks guys! I hope this works now. :p *crosses fingers* ....

Photo-0006.jpg

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*cough* Melissa, are you housing your beardies together?

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yes they are currently being housed together - just for now! They're only about 3 months old, so, I am going to be separating them in the next few months.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
beardie_love said:
Yes they are currently being housed together - just for now! They're only about 3 months old, so, I am going to be separating them in the next few months.

Glad to hear it. Just keep a close eye on them. They can cause harm at that young age.

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yeah, just a few days ago, one of them attacked the others face. That's the only time I saw them do that! But then I immediately separated them. Didn't want to take a chance if that happened again when I wasn't home!! Oh, but by the way, the attack was nothing serious. :) I'm glad!

Latest posts