• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Here we go again!!!

Dragon Lady

Hatchling Dragon
So, since the last beardie rescue attempt failed, here comes another! A guy is desperate to rehome his 2 male beardies, WHO ARE COHABBING!!! Fear not I have a tank ready and waiting for the second one in the tank!!! He loves his beardies but needs to part with them, and they are as he put it "teenagers".

Can you use newspaper for sub for am"teenager" dragon? Until we get something else? I'm just worried about the situation of them being in the same tank! Here's a pic of my new "teens"!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1365649791.182487.jpg

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

Dragon Lady

Hatchling Dragon
Newspaper is fine for any age BD. Please get them off that bark chip substrate as soon as you can. Kudos to you for taking them in, Congrats! on the new additions.
Yeah I figured that sub wasn't ok. I saw them and I sent him my #. He really loves them, but doesn't know proper dragon care.. And I have PLENTY of large roaches that are overrunning my colony LOL! So they are a welcomed addition! We were starting to wonder what we were gonna do with the largies!

*~*~*~ Love always bring difficulties, that is true, but the good side of it is that it gives energy ~*~*~*
-Vincent Van Gogh-

Latest posts