• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

help

sh4ays

Bearded Dragon Egg
My dragon is about 2 years old. He was never properly introduced to salads so when I got him all he would eat are roaches, meal worms, and recently some raspberries. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to get him to eat his salads?

nicholas childers

Bearded Dragon Egg
Get some worm,crickets,or any other food he enjoys eating and cut them up into pieces and mix them up into his salad. He should eat the food and get some of the salad which will make him notice it tastes good.

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
u cud also drop the live food in2 his salad so when he goes 2 take a bite of the worm/crix/worm, he might get a mouthful of salad. also, u cud try going a week w/out ne live food & c if ur beardie gets hungry enough 2 eat the salad.(not sure if this wud work tho cuz beardies store fat in their tails & some r very pickey eaters) always have a salad in his vivarium...so it's in his sight & maybe he'll get the idea. mist the salad w/water every once in awhile 2 make it last longer, but always replace the salad every day w/new vegs/fruits/greens. since ur beardie is already 2 years old, it's gonna be a lot harder!!! but persistance shud pay off, just give it time! my beardie's fav's consist of: dandelion greens, peas & mango. believe i read somewhere they like different colored food. hope this helps! good luck

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi,

WelcomeToTheForums.jpg

Latest posts