• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help......

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
So hopefully some of you can help with this....... Awhile back imported that I got a new lizard....... The banana split lizard.....

uploadfromtaptalk1403006976800.jpg

Well........

I woke up this morning to 6 eggs she laid...... And have absolutely no frickin idea wtf to do............ I have never had to deal with eggs and the lack of info about these lizards, well I'm at a loss here.....

Any help would be great as I'd live to see these eggs hatch.....

Thanks all.

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I have no clue, their is a group I found cruising the internet one day called herp lovers, or something close that, may be able to help.....wish I could help.

ilovebeardies

Juvenile Dragon
So hopefully some of you can help with this....... Awhile back imported that I got a new lizard....... The banana split lizard.....

View attachment 8906

Well........

I woke up this morning to 6 eggs she laid...... And have absolutely no frickin idea wtf to do............ I have never had to deal with eggs and the lack of info about these lizards, well I'm at a loss here.....

Any help would be great as I'd live to see these eggs hatch.....

Thanks all.

http://www.petsuppliesplusfl.com/animalcare/Reptiles/japaluratreedragon.htm

That should give you a little bit of info.

Latest posts