• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

HELP! Yellow fungus?

lemonylay

Bearded Dragon Egg
6805FBCE-0D98-496F-B5AB-B45B284EF3E1.jpeg
HELP! I was giving my 11 month old bearded dragon his weekly bath and noticed this… after some research I think it’s yellow fungus. This has happened within the week because I always look at him all over when giving him baths. We’re going to take him to a local vet shop for further help, but is their anything I should do in the mean time? (My mom can’t bring me for 4 hours) Hes been acting normal, eating regularly acting regularly.

Badwolfe

Hatchling Dragon
The vet should be able to give you everything you need to treat it. If you only have to wait another 4 hours before you go to the vet theres nothing really that you can do to make a difference before you get there

lemonylay

Bearded Dragon Egg
The vet should be able to give you everything you need to treat it. If you only have to wait another 4 hours before you go to the vet theres nothing really that you can do to make a difference before you get there
Does it look like yellow fungus?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Does it look like yellow fungus?
Some of that looks like it's been cut by something. Can you post pics of the enclosure ? Do any kids handle the dragon unsupervised ? Just trying to think of what would cause the areas to look as if they've been sliced.

lemonylay

Bearded Dragon Egg
Some of that looks like it's been cut by something. Can you post pics of the enclosure ? Do any kids handle the dragon unsupervised ? Just trying to think of what would cause the areas to look as if they've been sliced.
5AFFD9EF-69B7-4D40-84F2-926C62F67BA2.jpeg
68504401-D90D-4F56-AE22-D2CFF3D4A165.jpeg

My sister is 7 and holds him but always has someone in the room when she holds him. I didn’t see her do anything. It is possible that his stick could’ve sliced him but nothing feels sharp enough to do it.

lemonylay

Bearded Dragon Egg
View attachment 31413View attachment 31414
My sister is 7 and holds him but always has someone in the room when she holds him. I didn’t see her do anything. It is possible that his stick could’ve sliced him but nothing feels sharp enough to do it.
I went to the local reptile store and they said it looks like a bunch of stuck shed and it’s cracking. They said they had never seen anything like this tho. It’s on his knees and toe joints too. They said he looks alive and healthy tho. All exotic pet vets are closed.

Latest posts