• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

HELP!! - NEW BEARDIE OWNER

TEH

Bearded Dragon Egg
HELP! - ASAP
I was feeding my beardie his last few crickets for the day, and as I shaking the container - I hate bugs with a passion. Whatever the blue stuff is in the container (I’ve tried googling it, and I could find anything), he ate it before I could pull it out!
Is my dragon going to be okay?

He seems okay. He’s chilling in his hammock after his feed, which is quite normal for him. I’ve only had him 2 days, and he’s 5 months old

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
HELP! - ASAP
I was feeding my beardie his last few crickets for the day, and as I shaking the container - I hate bugs with a passion. Whatever the blue stuff is in the container (I’ve tried googling it, and I could find anything), he ate it before I could pull it out!
Is my dragon going to be okay?

He seems okay. He’s chilling in his hammock after his feed, which is quite normal for him. I’ve only had him 2 days, and he’s 5 months old
Its just jell, they come in clear, blue and orange, he’ll be okay dont fret.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 3

Latest posts