• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help . Diarrhea

Pat B

Super Moderator
Oh yes Allie is one of a kind....:D Noella writes about the funniest things her little beardie does. Spike doesn't do anything
funny....:( Sometimes I wonder if he as all his marbles. I can't remember is Dino still in brumation??

Ozzie&Dino

Juvenile Dragon
Yes Pat, Dino is still in Brumation and I think he could be spikes brother LOL...No punt intended.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Oh yes Allie is one of a kind....:D Noella writes about the funniest things her little beardie does. Spike doesn't do anything
funny....:( Sometimes I wonder if he as all his marbles. I can't remember is Dino still in brumation??

Sure he does! :D He's got all his marbles. :) Unless he's lost them all when he went into brumation. :D LOL!

mish13

Juvenile Dragon
Ryuu doesn't really do anything funny either. I find it very amusing when shes running around in my room. That fast little waddle they do :D I just laugh , its so cute !

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Allie used to scramble down to the floor and I'd let her go on the floor. She'd be running across the floor and then leap up in the air with her two front legs sprawled out as if she was trying to fly.

Latest posts