• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help (calcium?? Probiotics??)

Nacho&Lucy

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a couple of questions,
I calcium dust there food everytime, but I feed them twice a day, I've been calcium dusting it every time I feed them ,are you supposed to calcium dust them both times or just once ? I give them that monday-friday.
Saturday and Sunday I give them herptivite but someone was telling me about probiotics, but now it has me wondering what else am I supposed to be giving my dragons besides the calcium with d3 & the herptivite.

Attachments

• 16211092499582068252301570653777.jpg
    16211092499582068252301570653777.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I have a couple of questions,
I calcium dust there food everytime, but I feed them twice a day, I've been calcium dusting it every time I feed them ,are you supposed to calcium dust them both times or just once ? I give them that monday-friday.
Saturday and Sunday I give them herptivite but someone was telling me about probiotics, but now it has me wondering what else am I supposed to be giving my dragons besides the calcium with d3 & the herptivite.
Please only dust ONCE PER FEEDING w/ both supplements - probiotics is given when the dragon is ill has upset stomach or on meds ---

Nacho&Lucy

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ok I've been dusting twice a day , I'll stop . And only dust once per day , &Alright so I just continue to give them what im giving them ,the (calcium with D3 mon-friday) &the (herptivite) on the weekends or what else would you recommend as for supplements, ?
& I asked about the probiotics because someone was telling me that I should be giving that to my beardies since I have a couple that are hypo trans , and hypo trans dunners . That it's needed for beardies with a lot of genes.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok I've been dusting twice a day , I'll stop . And only dust once per day , &Alright so I just continue to give them what im giving them ,the (calcium with D3 mon-friday) &the (herptivite) on the weekends or what else would you recommend as for supplements, ?
& I asked about the probiotics because someone was telling me that I should be giving that to my beardies since I have a couple that are hypo trans , and hypo trans dunners . That it's needed for beardies with a lot of genes.
I have never heard of that---- I have a hypo trans and never give him probiotics and he's very healthy-

Latest posts