• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hellow

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She's actually doing really well....much better than most do with relocation stress. A lot of beardies don't eat much at all.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
she is doing really well. When I got Piggy she did not eat for a week and then would only eat about 10 a day for over a month. It took almost 6 weeks for her to get her full appetite, now she is eating me out of house and home :)

Ric

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I've been weighing her with the only scale I have, it's a kitchen diet scale with increments of 5 grams. She was 10g when I got her and she is 10g now. She didn't eat this morning but she pooed just fine. I'll attempt feeding her again around lunch time.

Ric

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
She only ate two dubs and a couple of crix. She did have a good poo in her bath as usuall this morning tho. Gave her a drop of acidophiliz.

She wandered her tank a few times today. She's sleeping in her basking spot. Could than mean she's cold? Temp is 78 at night.

Ric

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Refused to eat this morning and didn't give a poo. :-\

Ric

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Well she ate a dubia and a couple of crickets and left a nice poo for me. I grabbed it and took it to the vet. They told me that it was the cleanest reptile fecal they had ever seen and didn't even charge me. I ended up spending about 30 minutes just chatting and showing off my dogs while I was there too.

She is eating. The vet theorized that since she came from the NW and is now basically very south that the climate and pressure changes will take some time for her to get used to.

Took her out for real sun for a little bit today. She enjoyed it but i took her in when I noticed Hawks circling. I wouldn't think that they would try with me close by but you never know...

Going to look for a screen outdoor enclosure on craigslist that I can put her for a bit on sunny days.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's good news, Ric. Just give it a little time. She'll be fine.

Ric

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Magma all growed uped!

IMG_0915.jpg

Latest posts