• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

NavyIT85

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi all,

My name is Kenny. I "have" 2 Beardies (they actually belong to my 4 and 2 year old...) I am working on designing a sig with pictures of them...

I am going to breed them someday, they are a little young now (ok.. a lot young, they are about 4-5 months old)... I am looking into breeding some Roaches too... these 2 little things can eat very well, and i am all about saving a few dollars. So my next project is definately setting that stuff up, and doing a little more with their home.

I have been interested in all kinds of herps for as long as I can remeber, but never really had the means to own anything substantial. Hopefully I can make these guys an awesome home, and maintain my own food supply eventually... I am going to try and get about 500 roaches to start i think, this way I can still feed some while I am trying to get them to breed.

Anyway, I am enjoying browsing the forums, can never know too much about these things =)

~Kenny

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey, Kenny. Welcome to our forum! Can't wait to see the pics and hear about your adventures with the babies.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
welcome welcome! There be a new "builder" among us folks!!!!! whoopie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
*slips in and wraps her huggy arms around the family of 4 humans, and two beardies... then slips back into the shadows, grinning broadly*.
Janie ;)

Latest posts