• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hello

tweet0302

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ok once my colony start going and produce lots of babies i was thinking about selling some and making a web site so my question is i don't know how ppl count their roaches or do u by weight like i planning on want to sell 100 300,500,700,1000,1,500 how would i start a site up and like how would i come up in prices i want to include shipping

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Some people do it by counting by hand, others do it by volume, some weigh adult dubias and not the babies because they weigh next to nothing.

Doing it by volume and weighing adult dubias is an inaccurate way to tell if they're 100-1,500. I'd do it by hand count if you want accuracy. That way you can see who's alive and who isn't alive.

Latest posts