• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

KJF

Bearded Dragon Egg
11B01FBC-B5B4-4205-8075-FEBE4CFDC18C.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Hello, this is my second dragon. I enjoyed 11 years with an amazing dragon named Steve. I adored him and miss him terribly. Recently a local family were looking for a home for this lovely 8 month old, and my husband and I picked him up and brought him home. I have worked with animals for many years, spent 10 years as a vet tech and own plenty of pets ( my poor hubby!). Anyway I was hoping someone on here maybe able to help my identity this lovely new dragon of ours.
He has clear nails and black eyes, and very few or fine scales. My lovely Steve was a pet store normal, this guy is a little more fancy I think. I own sulcata tortoises and without tortoise forum I would have made a ton more mistakes over the years, I am hoping to learn similar valuable lessons from you guys here. Thank you

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
View attachment 24695View attachment 24696View attachment 24697Hello, this is my second dragon. I enjoyed 11 years with an amazing dragon named Steve. I adored him and miss him terribly. Recently a local family were looking for a home for this lovely 8 month old, and my husband and I picked him up and brought him home. I have worked with animals for many years, spent 10 years as a vet tech and own plenty of pets ( my poor hubby!). Anyway I was hoping someone on here maybe able to help my identity this lovely new dragon of ours.
He has clear nails and black eyes, and very few or fine scales. My lovely Steve was a pet store normal, this guy is a little more fancy I think. I own sulcata tortoises and without tortoise forum I would have made a ton more mistakes over the years, I am hoping to learn similar valuable lessons from you guys here. Thank you
Beautiful coloring and markings! Welcome to the forum. Sorry, I have a pet store normal and am somewhat new to being a mum, so can't help identify. Certainly striking, though! :)

Broly

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Gorgeous. I think they would call him a hypo citrus leatherback. But I am not sure, that’s just what I’d assume from a little bit of Googling!
View attachment 24695View attachment 24696View attachment 24697Hello, this is my second dragon. I enjoyed 11 years with an amazing dragon named Steve. I adored him and miss him terribly. Recently a local family were looking for a home for this lovely 8 month old, and my husband and I picked him up and brought him home. I have worked with animals for many years, spent 10 years as a vet tech and own plenty of pets ( my poor hubby!). Anyway I was hoping someone on here maybe able to help my identity this lovely new dragon of ours.
He has clear nails and black eyes, and very few or fine scales. My lovely Steve was a pet store normal, this guy is a little more fancy I think. I own sulcata tortoises and without tortoise forum I would have made a ton more mistakes over the years, I am hoping to learn similar valuable lessons from you guys here. Tha