• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

Jemma Ryder

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello, I'm Jemma, I have one dragon named Charlie Blue, she is almost four years old (they grow up so fast). I bought her from a chain pet store on July fourth, 2015, she was underweight, suffering from MBD, and had parasites. It took over a year but she is now in relatively good health. I also have a Hermanns tortoise named Johann Hermann, he is Blue's big brother. She used to have an older dragon sister named Roxanne Heart but Roxy was a rescue dragon i adopted just after she turned four and she never fully recovered from the neglect she was subjected to, she passed August tenth, 2017 at almost five years old. Blue went through a depressed time for nearly a year after that and is finally back to her old self. Blue is the perfect dragon, she's very sweet and calm and loves people.
I'm glad i finaly found a site like this, it's going to be a big help.