• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Sara and I have 2 bearded dragons Alf and Gimli as well as a leopard gecko,Freckles.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
warm welcomes and what not. glad you are here. welcome to our wonderful lil family.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, and welcome to our forum. Can't wait to hear about your adventures with your beardies and gecko.

sara

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sorry I haven't been aorund to reply. Power outage,sick dragon.............MUCH better now. Alf is my oldest dragon,she is 17 months old and has been fighting pinworms. Gimli is about 6 months old and doing well. Freckles is my leopard gecko and she is about 7 inches long and fat and adorable.LOLOLOL All are doing well now,eating like little pigs and Alf is even regaining her weight. I am looking forward to meeting and chating with everyone,some I know a little but some I don't.Thanks for all the warm welcomes.
Sara

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sorry to hear about Alf. Glad she is doing better.

I'd be interested to hear how you handled heat and lighting for your reptiles during the power outage. If you get a chance, consider creating a new post letting us know. There could be good stuff to learn!

Latest posts