• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello we're new here!

jach722

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi everyone. I'm new here and just thought I'd share some pics of my beloved dragons Lulu and Spike. I just converted both vivs to slate tile and i'm very happy with the results.

Spike's viv is a liitle on the small side, but it's something temporary until he gets a little bigger. He was supposed to be kept with Lulu in the larger viv, but she was denying him food and water and bullying the smaller guy so I had to separate them. Spike looked a lot bigger at the store and Lulu wasn't around for comparison!

I'm glad to be here! Thanks for looking and I welcome any comments or criticisms you may have! I want to add some more cool hanging climbing stuff that they'd like, but not sure what to go with yet.

jimmy.

2010-11-04_10-20-35_917.jpg

2010-11-04_10-25-16_758.jpg

2010-11-04_10-20-15_0.jpg

2010-11-04_10-45-33_568.jpg

2010-11-04_10-20-57_391.jpg

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome.

Your vivs look good. And the dragons tooooo
I like the tile you used. Pretty and practical

Nght_RideA

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
welcome and great looking beardies you got there..and the vivs look really good.

jach722

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks for the warm welcome! This is a great community and I look forward to participating and contributing to it!

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome....wonderful set ups. They look great. Beardies look great too.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures with your dragons.

Latest posts