• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello there!

AlicesArk

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey! I'm Madison, I just joined this forum because as of yesterday I am a new beardie owner :)

My household also includes two dogs, a husky/border collie mix and a border collie/hound mix, two kitties, two asf's and a chameleon.

Hope to get to know you all ;)

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi there ! I'm Janie... also known affectionately as The Roach Queen.
Glad to meet you !
Janie

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
We're tickled to have you too !
I have two "puppies" blue heeler Australian herd dogs, 4 dragons, 3 boys, 1 girl; 9 leopard geckos, 8 female, 1 male; 1 17 year old son, and a boyfriend.
Did I miss anyone, guys ?
Janie

AlicesArk

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thank you :) I've created a thread in the "enclosure" sub-forum (or enclosure something or other :p) regarding fighting male beardies...if you have any insight onthe situation I'd love it!

AlicesArk

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
zebraflavencs said:
We're tickled to have you too !
I have two "puppies" blue heeler Australian herd dogs, 4 dragons, 3 boys, 1 girl; 9 leopard geckos, 8 female, 1 male; 1 17 year old son, and a boyfriend.
Did I miss anyone, guys ?
Janie

Oh yeah, I forgot about my hairless 2-legged man-creature ;)

Latest posts