• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello everyone

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello, I recently acquired a bearded dragon And look forward to learning from this forum.
Welcome to beardie world--- please ask questions if you have any --- how did you acquire the dragon? How old is the dragon?

Clayton0520

Bearded Dragon Egg
I’m not quit sure her/his age, I got her/him from a friend of a friend that could no longer care for her/him. I’m still researchInt on how to sex them. I can post a pic but wanted to make sure I put it in the right thread lol. I am wondering what night time temps should be?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I’m not quit sure her/his age, I got her/him from a friend of a friend that could no longer care for her/him. I’m still researchInt on how to sex them. I can post a pic but wanted to make sure I put it in the right thread lol. I am wondering what night time temps should be?
Post a pic from the back tail up so I can see the vet--- nite time temps should be 65-75 no lights on at nite--- dragons like it cool and dark

Clayton0520

Bearded Dragon Egg
Perfect, I will post a pic of the tail tomorrow. I have already turned out the lights for tonight. Thank you for the info on night temps I was wondering if I needed to use a ceramic heat source at night. I’ll definitely be back tomorrow with more questions and pics.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Perfect, I will post a pic of the tail tomorrow. I have already turned out the lights for tonight. Thank you for the info on night temps I was wondering if I needed to use a ceramic heat source at night. I’ll definitely be back tomorrow with more questions and pics.
Ok

Broly

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey! If you check your nighttime temps when his enclosure has cooled right down you’ll know if you need to use a CHE during the night. I think it’s advised if your temps drop below 60. I think they should be around 65-75 during the night (someone correct me if that’s a little out). If they are in this range you won’t need anything during the night, no coloured bulbs, no heated rocks and no CHE ☺️

Latest posts