• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello everyone :)

Lemonduck

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Picture121.jpg

Hello everyone :D I am currently still in High School, will be graduating in a few months though :) I plan on becoming a certified Vet Technician. The above pictures are of me in my animal science class. We are all responsible for taking care of our assigned animals. I was assigned the bearded dragons and IMMEDIATELY fell in love with all of them <3 I hope to become a proud owner of a bearded dragon here in the near future :)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
welcome to the forum. what an awesome animal to have assigned to you for your class project. You sound like you have your future pretty planned out good luck on becoming a vet tecch.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, and welcome to our forum. Graduating high school - how exciting! Isn't it amazing how easy it is to fall in love with these little critters. Please share your classroom experiences with us.

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Welcome! ;D They steal your heart pretty quick, don't they?

Latest posts