• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello everyone

reptiliangirl

Bearded Dragon Egg
I am a new beardie mom and already a mom to two geckos. Totally in love with our little beardie. Think its a girl...
Gotta say switched her off of crickets to dubias and she seems happier. Could that be? Dubia are so much easier!!!! Anyone feel the same about that?

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yes my little guy wouldnt eat crickets. He only eats dubia and worms. ;-) welcome to the forum. Would love to see a pic

reptiliangirl

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thanks for writing. I just tried crickets tonight and she could care less about them so I guess dubias are the way to go for us too!!!

maxxdout

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I have heard amazing things about dubia. They don't smell, jump,fly,or climb. And nutritionally vet said were better. Getting my first round of roaches at a reptile expo this weekend. Hoping my kids like them! I hate crix. I'm terrified of bugs, especially that fly and jump...so if I'm going to be freding bugs for the next 10 yrs, might as well make it easier on myself!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the BDF community! Thanks for joining! Can't wait to see some photos of your little BD!

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Hi and welcome. Wud love to c a pic. Diego loves lucus and he luvs stalking them dwn ;)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I have heard amazing things about dubia. They don't smell, jump,fly,or climb. And nutritionally vet said were better. Getting my first round of roaches at a reptile expo this weekend. Hoping my kids like them! I hate crix. I'm terrified of bugs, especially that fly and jump...so if I'm going to be freding bugs for the next 10 yrs, might as well make it easier on myself!

You'll be surprised at how fast you get used to the flying/jumpy bugs LOL! I hate bugs too but now I'm to the point where I'm like "hey there's a cricket on the ceiling" and continue with whatever I was doing! I still hate spiders of all kinds though, and ants!

Latest posts