• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello Beardie Lovers! Glad to Be Here

BeardieBurrito

Bearded Dragon Egg
Chilli
I got Chilli on Feb 12, 2021 and fell in love with him, he was so small and yellow and white, and he used to tan on top of a wooden house. Now he's a big orange hypo with clear nails who will sit in the window all day watching people walk by. We take him to the beach, give him baths, feed him the freshest food we can find. It's Chilli's birthday tomorrow so we made him a Repashy Veggie Burger Cake and I'm trying to find grasshopper legs to stick in the top of it. We'll be celebrating on the beach in front of the waves. My dad is a videographer, he'll love to record the whole thing. Launching a bearded dragon social networking site soon, basically a Facebook clone for dragons, can't wait!

FB_IMG_1683512678566.jpg

Candy
His girlfriend Candy suffocated to death from pneumonia and we buried her in flowers. I'm getting a tattoo of her. She was so playful and curious, she'd go full-eggplant when she saw worms, and she loved cuddles. She's in beardie heaven and we'll be with her again soon.

PXL_20230622_234024143.jpg

Sriracha
Our new girl is Sriracha, she's a red/black leatherback, 3 months old, weighing 76g. She nibbles on everything, 20 bites per worm. Loves cuddles. She'll be at his birthday party tomorrow.

PXL_20230803_205517921.jpg

Working on a 6 foot digital painting of Chilli using a Huion Kamvas 24" pen display. 100 hours more to go lol

PXL_20230708_134545969.jpg

I hope everyone is having an awesome day. Remember to always take lots of photos and videos of your beardies!

Latest posts